Sunday, April 23, 2017

Vintage Dresses for Spring Weddings - Navy Lace Dress and More

goth vintage lace dresses
1. See HERE, 2. see HERE, 3. see HERE, 4. see HERE, 5 see HERE

Hii, I'm so excited to tell you that I have my sister's wedding coming up in may, and I had no idea what to wear! Luckily, Rosegal has a huge selection of semi-formal dresses, like this navy lace dress.

Let me tell you it's not easy to find a dress for a wedding. But Rosegal has lots and lots of vintage dresses, which are figure-fitting and sexy, but also appropriate for the family (and covers my tattoos).
So if you have a formal event or a birthday coming up, be sure to check out their very affordable clothes!

Besides dresses, Rosegal offers a variety of accessories, makeup, home decor etc. I especially liked these pin-up and goth inspired shirts!

Which one is your fave?

Shop women dresses here.



goth vintage lace shirt
1. See HERE, 2. see HERE, 3. see HERE, 4. see HERE, 5 see HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...