Friday, November 6, 2015

Outfit: Halloween Dress

emo girl skeleton dress halloween goth
Dress: H&M, coat: Tally Weijl, shoes: Demonia
Again a little late with this, or a lot, because this is my Halloween dress from last years H&M collection. I didn't have a blog back then though, so I had to show you now. I didn't get anything new this season because I didn't like anything in particular at H&M, there was only one green sequin skeleton shirt, but since it's similar to the one I already have I decided to pass.

What about you, did you buy anything new from Halloween collections this year?










 
 

27 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun Halloween look. Happy Friday!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what sexy bones! I have seen yoga pants with bones that I passed up and they were only 99 cents! I wonder if they still have them. I got my cop outfit and boots for 10 dollars at Thrift Town, if I take the badge off I could probably wear it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow that's great, I'd totally buy them for 99c!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join the Giveaway on my blog:

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You look great. This years Halloween lines were disappointing in most shops in England. I bought quite a few t-shirts from Primary to wear casually around the house but that's it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, but at least you got something :)

      Delete
  5. Definitely a cool dress! We don't even have proper Halloween clothes in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vypada to suprove, moc ti to slusi!
    quietus.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Halloween outfit. xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am already your follower :-) Great costume

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super si docarala look Noci Vestica :) Jako efektno!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...