Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Radisson Blu Food Pt. 2: Appetizers, Cocktails Ice Cream Lab & OOTD



Since I know you liked my last Radisson Blu post and I promised there'd be more - here's another one. This time we skipped the main course and went straight for the ice cream since we hadn't experienced the Ice Lab yet. I also had the chance to take some pics of the hotel outside at night with the lights on and in its full glory. All buildings are more beautiful at night to me. This time, on the menu were bruschetta, cocktails, homemade ice tea and of course the amazing ice lab. The bottles with the little tags are so cute, they remind me of Alice in Wonderland. <3



Shirt: Terranova, skirt: Pimkie, creepers: Foxy Up, bag: Iron Fist
























 

12 comments:

  1. I love all your food post dear, I love love them... makes me hungry! And I love your sweet smile. Following you back dear, thanks for visiting my blog!

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those little fancy bottles look so cool. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like yout look.
    And that food looks so yummy ;)
    *hugs da Naipes*
    http://ladynaipes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! want to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do, ill follow back right away x
    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove your shoes and your shots!

    STARINGIRL
    http://staringirl1.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leopard creepers... and the powders!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...