Thursday, June 11, 2015

Victoria's Secret Pink Haul

I have more than 100 followers now, so I think it's time for my first haul ^^. I wanted to show you the stuff I bought in Abu Dhabi, but this post has been a challenge for me cause I've never really done a beauty/lifestyle post. Also I think I've never really bought more cosmetics than clothes in my life :D Like I said, VS Pink is nowhere to be found in Europe so this has been a unique opportunity to get some stuff that I've been seeing around the internet and that I liked. First of all I needed these "campus" sweatpants and a hoodie, cause I spend most of my time at home studying and I like too look cute, I instantly feel better! The rest of the stuff I bought:
-Warm & cozy body mist (sweet scent - vanilla & peony, I liked the polka dots on the bottle :)
-Fresh & clean body mist (more of a fruity fresh scent - apple & lily)
-This leopard water container or tumbler, whatever it's called, you can carry hot and cold beverages in it :D
-The love spell set (body lotion, mist and shower gel) which is still my fave scent (fruity and sweet - cherry blossom & peach)
The rest of the stuff I bought there is a detangler & a comb from Forever 21 and a tiara from Topshop, so that's pretty much it ^^





















23 comments:

  1. Very cute things dear! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You told that you follow me, but I don't see you on the GFC , can you checked this and I'll then follow you too :)
    Kiss
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these things look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please Click Here to follow the steps and to accept the award!

    Classy Country Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I'll get to it ASAP! :)

      Delete
  4. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amasing post)))

    Come and see my

    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/2015/06/sparkle-present.html


    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I’m following you now on GFC and Google+

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I think your blog posts are fab! I nominated you for the LEIBSTER award, http://simplybeautybylauren.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I'll get to it ASAP! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...