Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bowie Outfit

Outfit:
Bowie T-shirt: see HERE
Chain bracelet: see HERE
Fur: New Yorker
Shades: Ray-ban

Here's the second part of my shoot with  Tamara. Ever since I started this blog I wanted it to be totally rock'n'roll, and you can't go wrong with a band tee and leopard print! I chose this Bowie shirt obviously as an homage to the glam rock icon. I like the fact that it's white because most band shirts are black, and I wear black almost all the time.This shirt however you can wear during the day or night, just add some glam jacket or fur like I did. I also love the retro feel to it, so naturally I had to add my ray-bans to get that '70s glam feel. Black skinny jeans or leather pants go with everything, and there you go - the rock star is born! As for the T-shirt the material is really great as it has a high procentage of cotton. I got it from Sammydress in just two weeks, together with this chain bracelet, that I described in my previous post. What do you think?


























24 comments:

  1. Super fotke! Imam slichnu bundicu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that leopard print shrug. Looking good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Outfit!The Fur and the Bracelet-Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you styled your graphic t-shirt with fur. Great look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Have a great weekend! :) xx

    Vildana from Living Like V (my first outfit post's on my blog) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole outfit, especially the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sjajan rock outfit koji kao da je stvoren za tebe! Leopard bundica je preslatka i uz tvoje plave pramenove bas dolazi do izražaja.
    Pozz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with leo <3 and i am surprised that white bandshirt actually can look nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that it's so unusual too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...