Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Post


Obligatory post for any goth blogger. I always wanted to do proper glitter sugar skull makeup, but again I'm not fully satisfied how it turned out. Also, I can't remember having a good time at a Halloween party since like 2014.


Two out of three major goth clubs in Belgrade got closed, so there aren't any more big Halloween parties. (I know it might seem like I complain a lot on my blog, but it's not all THAT bad, besides you know the best things in life happen behind the cameras :)

Anyway, my friend  and I took some pics so you can see our outfits and hopefully makeup (you can find my skeleton dress here).

I'm definitely a creative person, but I'm not the type who has the patience to do some complicated makeup looks. Well at least I tried. Let me know what you think!

What did you dress up as?



















Phone selfie, because makeup

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...