Sunday, November 13, 2016

Munich #OOTD

alt girl skeleton dress tutu ootd septum pink blue hair munich germany

Here's me in my new dress and some Munich scenery in the background. 
The conditions for shooting were terrible, so needless to say the photos didn't turn out the way I had hoped. It was dark, it was raining, it's like I hadn't been to the hairdresser two days before to curl my hair (and here it got almost flat). The dress is super cute though, you have jewels, you have skeletons, and a tutu! You can find the dress at RebelsMarket here.

























5 comments:

  1. I think your photos turned out great anyway!! Lovely dress :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so cute! your photos seems fine though <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divni Minhen i preslatka ti :-***

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...